Join Our Team
We serve residential and commercial customers in DuPage, Kendall, Will and Kane Counties
We Practice the Fair and Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
Prospective clients seek out LDJ Cleaning Professionals because we provide a highly detailed residential and commercial cleaning with exceptional customer service. In order to provide this level of service our team consists of high quality individuals. They love what they do and are passionate to help our customers with their professional cleaning needs, by exceeding expectations on each cleaning visit.
Our LDJ Cleaning family focuses on teamwork, communication, and fun. Yeah, we like to laugh while working. Tools and equipment are supplied, upon hire; all LDJ Cleaning members receive training on our company’s cleaning procedures. This includes training on how to properly use our equipment and supplies, but there are some things we just can’t teach.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL POSITIONS:
- Must have your own transportation
- Must have a working cell phone
- Must have open availability including Saturdays
- Must pass a rigorous background check and drug test
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Must pass training, probation of 90 days
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and proven history of workplace punctuality
- Have strong people skills and willingness to please customers
- Positive and energetic attitude
If you feel you comply with the requirements above and you know you are an honest, hardworking person that constantly gives 100% of yourself then we would love to have you as part of our cleaning family.
Please complete the form and someone will contact you for a preliminary telephone interview. Click the Request an Interview button when you finish.
Send a Message
Please do not hesitate to call or email us for all of your cleaning needs.